CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Any persons entering these premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
All Patrons attending this licensed premises shall;
• Provide their contact details on entry, this will be done via a QR scan code, all details to this link must be filled in correctly and submitted
• Be refused entry if they display signs of illness
• Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
• All patrons are to be seated at all times unless ordering/collecting food or beverages or using the facilities
• Follow social distancing measures of 2 metres including at entry and exit points
• We advise that you follow Covid-Safe guidelines of washing and sanitising of hands as often as possible. Sanitising dispensers are located
throughout the venue
• Comply with any instructions to relocate when asked due to maximum patron number restrictions in any area
• Comply with reasonable directions from staff
Have fun and stay safe!
Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in you being asked to leave the venue.
we're REOPENING ON
MONDAY 11 OCTOBER
All patrons must provide proof of double vaccination & confirmation of COVID Safe check-in. When inside wear your face mask unless eating or drinking. Social distancing applies.
This is a Public Health Order so please remain patient, respectful & compliant at all times. Failure to comply or using fraudulent evidence of vaccination or check-in may result in an on the spot fine of $1,000. Anyone unable or unwilling to comply with these conditions will not be permitted to enter or remain in venue.